Thank you for attending the Intergraph® PP&M Benelux User Conference 2017
This year the Intergraph PP&M Benelux User Conference 2017 took place on February 16 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We were happy to witness many thought-provoking presentations during the day, we hope you’ve enjoyed the event!
Stay in touch and up-to-date with the latest Intergraph PP&M News.
The following topics were presented at the Intergraph PP&M Benelux User Conference 2017:
- Contract Partnership
- Create & Maintain the Digital Plant throughout the whole Lifecycle
- Stress Analysis versus CAD Engineering
- Bring Your Smart 3D Models to Life by Using 3D Printing
- Improved Document Quality Through ERP Integration
- The Power of Point Clouds
- Document Management & Document Control: Standards, Use and Technology
We would like to offer a special Thank You to all our customers and partners who presented during the conference:
• Willem Bazuin and Ebe van der Molen, PPV Engineering BV
• Richard Zethof, CAD2Reality
• Mark Groen, Dynaflow
• Dario Pibiri, Temco/Ecophos
• Alwin van Aggelen, A-risk
• Neil Currie, eVision
• Ronald de Kok, Maxgrip
• Dimitri van Dingenen, Hydrogenics
• Amo Kojzerwaard, Leica Geosystems
• Rick Weehuizen, Leica Geosystems
• Bob de Ligt, Ditio
Please see some photos of the event below.